Sunday 15 January 2012

Final Piece "Mock up" Progress

For my final piece, I planned to create a piece of concept art for the fictional movie involving my characters that I have been developing throughout the course of this unit.

In developing of my final piece, I combined the visuals of photos - as well as my general memories, observations and experiences - of Edinburgh, with this image, which I studied to understand the composition that I sought:



Although I had a strong idea of the kind of pose I wanted one of the central characters to be holding, I was having difficulty in the actual composition of it.  Taking a photo of the kind of action pose I was looking for, I then used the photo as a reference so I could fully portray the idea that I have in mind:


I did a close sketch of the pose in order to become comfortable with it and understand it better:


Here is my progress:





 

No comments:

Post a Comment